Recently we have moved away from traditional EFT tapping to Reboot Tapping, a turbo charged, modified version of Robert Smith’s FasterEFT. Reboot Tapping is non-invasive and easy to learn, anyone can do it and it can be used for anything.
The best part is that it is just as effective if it is done virtually by imagining tapping the sequence, rather than actually doing it. This is very helpful in sports as nobody around you will see what you are doing, but you can use it right when you need it the most to give you that extra boost or calm you down.
- Focus on your problem. Feel it (image, sensation, sounds) Stay in tune with it and make it as strong as you can.
- Rate the intensity from 0-10 (0=gone, 10=big problem)
- Close your eyes and picture in your mind’s eye that you are holding a bunch of balloons in your hand tied with a string. Notice the colors and shapes.
- open your hand and let go of the balloons
- watch them float away, high up until they have disappeared
- open your eyes
THE TAPPING SEQUENCE
Tap each of the Meridian Tapping Points
“Release and let go”
- BE – Between Eyes
- SE – Side of Eye
- UE – Under Eye
- CB – Collar Bone
Grab your wrist with opposite hand
and squeeze and say:
- “It’s safe now to let it go”
- Let go of your wrist
- Take a deep breath in and
- blow it out
- Say: “Peace”
- Rate your intensity again.
- Has it changed?
- Repeat tapping until intensity is 0.
Print This Post